Manages NTTR maintenance management organization. Acts as primary oversight of the Resource Management Center (RMC) and all maintenance functions related to Annex 2 operations.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
Manages NTTR maintenance functions that provide planning, guidance and direction to field managers and supervisors to ensure compliance with government directives and company procedures and processes.
Reviews Integrated Maintenance Data System and MAXIMO records. Provides in-depth records analysis on key/critical trends impacting system performance; maintenance actions and status; tracks historical maintenance trends, and external factors and influences
that impact maintenance activities.
Reviews open and existing maintenance jobs for correctness and completeness. Ensures that maintenance jobs are corrected in a timely manner. Works with managers and supervisors to identify maintenance problems areas and corrective actions to ensure timely
Provides analysis and recommendations to both senior government and company leadership on system lifecycle management issues, efficacy of NTTR Maintenance Management activities, and maintenance activities, practices and procedures.
Manages depot-level maintenance programs in support of ground communication-electronics equipment. Support includes command and non-command depot-level threat systems.
Principle issue authority for development, review, and approval of Local Work Cards and Preventive Maintenance Inspections in support of NTTR equipment and systems. Implements Quality Management System procedures and work instructions in all maintenance activities.
Coordinates with AF Quality Assurance Office for equipment cannibalization actions to meet critical mission requirements. Oversees and authorizes equipment cannibalization actions documentation to ensure proper process and procedures are followed.
Meets with key personnel to discuss, review, and revise maintenance management activities through continuous improvement process.
Provides timely and accurate maintenance management activities reports to the Operations & Maintenance Manager.
Other Related Duties:
Work with Annex 2 departments to establish and maintain a NTTR-wide commonality for maintenance practices and standards.
Qualifications: Education and Experience:
· Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent formal training
· Minimum 10 years’ experience in operations, maintenance or maintenance management
· Experience in communications, electronics or radar systems highly desired
· Production Supervisor or similar experience highly desired
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required for this Position:
· 3 years’ experience in a supervisor role or progressive leadership roles
· 3 years’ experience in Integrated Maintenance Data System (IMDS) or its equivalent
· 3 years’ experience in IBM MAXIMO or equivalent maintenance software experience
· Experience in MAXIMO BiRT reporting and SQL interfaces is highly desired
· 3 years’ experience in root cause analysis or complex problem solving
· Ability to identify corrective and preventative measures based on root cause analysis
· Knowledgeable in Air Force maintenance and logistics standards/practices
· Knowledgeable and proficient in Air Force communication and electronics standards/practices
· Proficient in technical skills required to understand electronic systems and subassemblies
· Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access)
· Excel experience (Data parsing, pivot tables, formulation/computation) is desired
· Ability to work in a cooperative/team environment
· Ability to obtain and maintain a Top Secret security clearance
Arcata Associates is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.