Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
· Under the direction of the Senior Training Facilitator, works in coordination with the JT4 Training Working Group to implement contract-wide learning and training directives, practices and processes consistent with acceptable training practices and
· Researches and recommends cost effective, enterprise-based training options.
· Works with Subject Matter Experts and Management to research, develop and implement training for Annex employees to meet identified needs and regulatory requirements in a variety of delivery methods, including classroom and web/computer based.
· Works with Supervisors and/or Subject Matter Experts to develop on-the-job training to meet and maintain technical proficiency.
· As tasked, conducts training sessions for Annex employees.
· Performs scheduling and facilitation of internal and vendor-provided training classes.
· Assigns training, records and tracks completions and maintains physical and electronic files according to applicable directives and requirements.
· Responds to Supervisor and employee requests for assistance with training assignments and concerns.
· Maintains awareness of current state-of-the art training methodologies and learning principles. Participate in industry associations and conferences to ensure that the latest training techniques and methodologies are evaluated for use in Annex training
activities. OTHER RELATED DUTIES:
Must read, understand and implement general and specific operational, safety, security and quality requirements of all plans, procedures and policies pertaining to the job.
Performs other duties as required.
Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Education, or a technical discipline, or equivalent years of experience with formal training. EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
At least four years of experience in developing and presenting training materials for technical services organizations or adult education systems.
Highly skilled in the use of personal computer business applications software such as Microsoft Office.
Preferred: Six months or more experience creating online training with the Articulate Storyline software.
Ability to use the Internet and other commonly used electronic communication tools.
Effective verbal and written communication skills
High degree of analytical skills and attention to details.
Ability to travel as required.
Ability to obtain and maintain a Government security clearance.
WORK ENVIRONMENT, PHYSICAL AND MENTAL DEMANDS:
Typical office environment with no unusual hazards, prolonged sitting while using the computer and the telephone, constant use of sight abilities while reviewing documents, constant use of speech/hearing abilities for communication, constant mental alertness.
Ability to use a computer to input and retrieve information and data. Occasional lifting up to 20 lbs. Ability to travel to NTTR Range locations as necessary.
Arcata Associates is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.